ADVERTISEMENT

Davis v. Enos...

Steve Bushong

Bronco Slayer
Gold Member
Jun 3, 2008
So I'm no basketball expert...I don't do much more than read the articles and stories on commits.

That being said, I do have a functional knowledge of the game and an awareness of Davis' W-L record...

I realize we're still early in Davis' tenure here, but it seems as though the heat really picked up during Enos' second season as well.

Season 1 Conference Winning %
Enos: 25% at 2-6Davis: 25% at 4-12Season 2 Conference Winning %
Enos: 25% at 2-6Davis: Still 0% after last night, 0-8 total on this unfinished season
Some other factors obviously need to be considered - Enos took over a much more successful program historically speaking, Davis had a much larger rebuilding job, this is still a pretty small sample size for Keno, Davis has done a much better job of selling himself to the community and creating excitement around the program, Keno doesn't have all of his guys in yet, etc. However, my point is that Davis' record is starting to look a lot like that of Enos. There isn't much quantifiable progress to be seen from Keno's group (actually regression is happening from a purely W-L standpoint...)

Yet, all of us pretty much unanimously despise Enos while I don't hear much on this board or at TOS about Keno's record. Do we just not care about basketball? Am I rushing to judgement too quickly? (I've been known to do that....right a10?
wink.r191677.gif
) What accounts for the crickets dominating the Keno Davis discussion, while we all tar and feather Dan-O?

This post was edited on 2/2 3:45 PM by Steve Bushong

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News